Dried Goji Berries
- vitamin C
- vitamin A
These berries contain all 8 essential amino acids. A single 4 ounce serving provides nearly 10 percent of your daily value for protein. For fruit, this is a surprising amount of protein.
The carbohydrates in goji berries are also complex carbs. This means your blood sugar will raise slowly, reducing your risk of a sugar crash afterwards.
Before you add goji berries to your diet
Always talk to your doctor before you begin eating goji berries. Some companies may say they have less side effects than medications. But goji berries can interact with any medications you’re currently taking.
You should avoid adding goji berries to your diet if you:
- have low blood sugar
- are using blood thinners such as warfarin
- have low or high blood pressure
- are breastfeeding or pregnant (can cause miscarriage)
- are allergic to the fruit
1. Boosted immune system and flu protection
2. Potential weight loss aid
3. Antioxidants for eyes and skin
4. Maintain blood sugar
5. Increased testosterone
Great quality, great price, great delivery time
All teas was very good the same dried flowers, they make nice finish when I serve tea.